Interprovincial & International

  • Are you based outside of Quebec and need representation for family law litigation in Quebec?
  • Are you a lawyer based outside of Quebec looking for a colleague to represent you in a Quebec family law matter?
  • Are you a non-resident of Quebec requiring a lawyer to defend your interests in a Quebec family law matter?
  • Does your ex-spouse reside outside of Quebec and owes you support?
  • Do you have custody of your children and your ex-spouse wants to take them abroad?
  • Do you want to register and enforce a judgment in Quebec that your ex-spouse refuses to acknowledge?

We work for individuals based outside of Quebec to defend and recognize their family law rights in Quebec. We can help you with all the necessary procedures to make your judgment enforceable in Quebec. We can approve or give effect to a judgment of divorce, a judgment on an application for spousal support, and a judgment against a creditor who resides in Quebec.

We offer a bilingual service.