Your Name

  • Do you require legal assistance to change your name?
  • Do you want to know how to change your name?
  • Do you want our help in your efforts to change your name at the Registrar of Civil Status?

Legal counsel can help you change your family name and your first name which your parents gave you at birth. We can help you in through the process of name change with the Registrar of Civil Status for you and your family.

We can also make motions to change your name before the courts if necessary.