• Do you want to apply for immigration and need assistance from a lawyer?
  • Do you want to know under which category you can immigrate to Quebec?
  • Do you want to know which visa categories you qualify for to remain in Canada?
  • Do you have questions about immigration procedures?
  • Do you have questions about permanent residency?
  • Do you have questions about sponsorship?

Consulting a lawyer can help answer your questions on immigration law.

We can assist you with your work permit, study permit, permanent residence, citizenship application, immigration as a skilled worker, sponsorship, and family reunification.

In case of a refusal of your immigration application, we can represent you in the administrative review of your case or before the Federal Court. We also help individuals immigrate to Quebec.