Called to the Quebec Bar in 2005 with law degrees from McGill, Ryan’s legal training began in the business and corporate world. After experience at a tax boutique, he worked at the pan-Canadian firm into which it merged.
Since setting up his private practice in 2007, Ryan concentrates most of his efforts on civil litigation matters, notably estates, real estate and commercial matters. He is also an accredited family mediator, and continues to advise and represent business clients for corporate and litigation matters.
In October 2016, Ryan accepted a one-year contract to work as a litigation lawyer for Revenu Québec in the tax section.
- Member of the Quebec Bar (since 2005)
- Accredited Family Mediator (since 2013)
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Civil Law (B.C.L.) and Common Law (LL.B.), McGill University (2004)
- Certificat supérieur de droit français, Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas), France, (2003)
- B.A. (Hon.) Philosophy and German, McGill University (2000)
- Former member of the Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario) (2007-2009)