- Do you want to undergo family mediation?
- Are you in divorce or separation proceedings and do you wish to attempt mediation?
- Do you have questions about access to free family mediation?
Mediation allows families to arrive at agreements amicably in the event of separation or divorce, and particularly on matters relating to custody, visitation of children, education, maintenance or alimony obligations and the division of movable and immovable property. Valuable resources of the family can be saved by the husband for the benefit of parents and children rather than be spent to pay for costly litigation.
Allen Madelin offers mediation services to spouses who separate, to enable them to find their own solutions rather than delegating them to lawyers or judges.
Do you know that it is possible to benefit from free services for mediation? Due to the effectiveness of this procedure, the Government of Québec subsidizes mediation services to the tune of:
- 5 free hours to couples with children who separate, or
- 2 hours 30 minutes to couples with children who already have an agreement or judgment from the Court that they wish to revise, or who have already benefited from the family mediation services, or who have already obtained a judgment in legal separation.
Feel free to contact us for more information on the family mediation program.