- Do you wish to consult a lawyer for questions about your real estate?
- Is your tenant not paying his/her rent?
- Are you an owner of a property who wishes to repossess it for yourself or for a member of your family?
- Do you want to evict a tenant?
- Do you have questions for a lawyer regarding residential leases or commercial leases?
- Do you want to know what your obligations are as an owner of a property?
- Do you want to seek legal remedy or be represented before the Régie du logement?
Did you know that the terms and conditions provided for by law regarding the repossession of a dwelling are quite strict? You can only repossess your housing based on specific reasons provided for in the Code: to repossess when you, or certain members of your family, will be living there, etc. Be sure to consult a lawyer to understand the requirements concerning the repossession of a dwelling.