Franchise law attorneys at Allen Madelin, in Montreal, can help you navigate the legislation around buying, selling, and dealing with franchises.
- Do you want to buy a franchised business, or a network of franchised businesses?
- Do you want to sell a franchise?
- Do you have questions regarding the choice of implantation and the expansion of your network of franchises or your distribution network?
- Do you have problems with your franchisor or franchisees?
- Are you franchisee or franchisor and you want to be represented in legal proceedings?
- Do you have questions about your franchise agreement?
A lawyer can help you for each of the operations during the implementation and expansion of your franchise. We can help you when buying or selling a franchise, when starting your franchise network.
We will advise you on the legal response most suitable when you start your network, when the extension of your deductibles for the negotiation or conclusion of commercial leases, for your questions of intellectual property.
The assistance of a lawyer is essential when writing or signing on to a franchise agreement and to the establishment of a network of franchises.