Our Montreal law firm can help you navigate employment law and answer your questions about labor regulation, rights, obligations, and contractual services.
- Do you need a lawyer to help you better understand employment law and labor law?
- Do you have specific legal questions related to these fields?
- Do you need help drafting employment contracts for your business?
- Do you have a dispute with one of your employees?
- Do you want to terminate an employment contract?
- Do you have an employee who does not respect his non-compete clause in the employment contract he signed with you?
- Do you have questions concerning non-compliance or the interpretation a of non-competition clause of an employee or partner?
Consulting a lawyer can help you to implement the employment strategy best suited to your specific situation, protecting the interests of your company.
- Our lawyers can assist you in many ways, including:
- The negotiation of employment and consulting agreements,
- Drafting employment and consulting contracts;
- All issues of labor standards;
- On the interpretation and the application of labor and employment laws;
- Clarifying human rights questions;
- Clarifying questions of access and protection of information;
- Regulations regarding harassment in the workplace,
- And more!
Having the assistance of a lawyer is essential when one of your former employees threatens your rights, including working for a competitor. We will advise you on the best legal strategy to defend your rights, including on the possibility of requesting a provisional or interlocutory injunction.